1.18.2009

Tampa Market

The City of Tampa has a market every Friday from 10am to 2pm. Erin and I decided to head downtown to check it out this past week. Here are some pictures from that.


The block next to the market. It was chilly, but sunny.


A vendor of Italian goods: olive oil, olive products, balsamic vinegar and more.
I heed the warning here and avoided the spicy olive dips.


Erin and I spoke with the man selling honey for awhile. The honeys were local and by the season. We bought a pound each of Fall and Winter.


All that walking and looking at food we decided to grab lunch. Erin enjoyed a sausage roll while relaxing on a bench next to the market. I have some more pictures from downtown Tampa to be added soon. Enjoy!

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts and seen the photos. I would like to revisit for more reading.

If you like reading short stories from an Indian writer, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
BIG CITIES OF INDIA