1.26.2009

Super Bowl Coverage Begins...

As we entered what is known to the NFL as "Super Week" ESPN set up its' main stage right here in Tampa's Cotanchobee park along the Garrison Channel. On Monday afternoon NFL Live was from here. This first picture is of the three hosts, from left to right, Trey Wingo, Mark Schlereth and Mike Golic.


Wingo and Schlereth as they interview Buccaneers linebacker Derrick Brooks.

The NFL Live crew with Derrick Brooks.


After the show Wingo and Schlereth stopped to sign autographs for some fans.
When they left I stopped them to see if they would let me take a picture mentioned I was a big Broncos fan and Schlereth is 3-time Super Bowl winner and Broncos great. The below picture is of me with Mark Schlereth. The picture was taken by SportsCenter anchor Wingo who jokingly pretended to steal my camera. Both were very friendly and it was a great first day of the Super Bowl media here in Tampa.


No comments: