1.11.2009

Tampa Boat Parade...

Here are three pictures I took at the Tampa Boat Parade. These are my first attempt at shooting at night with the D300 and I have a ton of pictures, but just grabbed the ones I liked the best to put on here. My two favorite boats are featured and then a shot of the procession with Channelside in the background. The parade took place on December 20th and the boats came around Harbour Island and up to Channelside Plaza. I took pictures and watched the parade with my family from the bridge connecting Harbour Island with the mainland.

I'm hoping to post some pictures from some more traveling adventures soon and also to keep putting up pictures from the Tampa area. As the Super Bowl approaches I hope to get some good pictures from around the Tampa area and the Super Bowl-related activities. Enjoy these for now and expect more soon!



No comments: