1.18.2009

Series for A Sunday....

I thought I would make my next post a series of three images that all go well with today, a Sunday. I wish that I had pictures from the NFL because of course today is Championship Sunday and one of the last football weekends of the year.

This first image is of St. Peter & Pauls cathedral in Krakow, Poland. This was taken on Easter '08. Pope John Paul the II was a priest here long before he was Pope and the posters that can be seen on the front fence are in honor of him.

Sunday is also a good day for leisurely activities. This photo shows a quote written on a window and the clouds behind. Whether you choose to sit outside and look up at the sky or if you are brave enough to tackle Joyce's "Finnegan's Wake" Sunday is always a good day to slow down and take some time to relax.


This final image is of the Oscar Wilde statue in Dublin. The statue shows Wilde lounging on a rock and faces out of the corner of a park and he is looking towards his home.

Enjoy these photos and I will be posting more soon!

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I will wait, for seeing more photos from you.

Naval Langa

SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES

Another Interesting Blog
BIG CITIES OF INDIA

Another Interesting Blog LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP